Image ID
DN-0064009
Headline
Captain Frederick Goetz laying cornerstone for new firehouse of Hook and Ladder Company No. 16
Date Created
January 27, 1915
Creator
Chicago Daily News, Inc.
Creator Role
photographer
Artwork/Object Depicted
glass negatives
Copyright Notice
© Sun-Times Media, LLC. All rights reserved.
Credit Line
DN-0064009, Chicago Sun-Times/Chicago Daily News Collection, Chicago History Museum
Inventory Number
1960.784
Storage Location
Chicago Daily News negatives collection, Chicago History Museum
Horizon Bib. No.
103211
Max Pixels - Height
398
Max Pixels - Width
500
KEYWORDS
Kadisky, Hiram B.
LaSalle Trust and Savings Bank.
226 South LaSalle Street (Chicago, Ill.)


Men--Illinois--Chicago--1910-1919.--lctgm
Records & correspondence--Illinois--Chicago--1910-1919.--lctgm
Books--1910-1919.--lctgm
Banks--Illinois--Chicago--1910-1919.--lctgm
Loop (Chicago, Ill.)--1910-1919.
Chicago (Ill.)--1910-1919.
Portraits.--gmgpc
Dry plate negatives.--gmgpc
Gelatin dry plate negatives.--aat


United StatesIllinoisCook CountyChicago.
captain frederick goetz laying cornerstone for new firehouse of hook and ladder company no 16

Image of Captain Frederick Goetz, veteran commander of Hook and Ladder Company No. 16, laying the cornerstone for the new firehouse next door to the old firehouse at East 62nd Place and South Dorchester Avenue in the Hyde Park community area of Chicago, Illinois. Firemen and officials are standing around Goetz. The old firehouse was to be torn down once the new building was completed. The old firehouse formerly housed the volunteer fire department of Hyde Park, before that community was annexed to Chicago.

Image of Captain Frederick Goetz, veteran commander of Hook and Ladder Company No. 16, laying the cornerstone for the new firehouse next door to the old firehouse at East 62nd Place and South Dorchester Avenue in the Hyde Park community area of Chicago, Illinois. Firemen and officials are standing around Goetz. The old firehouse was to be torn down once the new building was completed. The old firehouse formerly housed the volunteer fire department of Hyde Park, before that community was annexed to Chicago.