Image ID
DN-0008919
Headline
Dr. J. B. Murphy conducting a clinic at Mercy Hospital
Date Depicted
1910
Date Created
1910
Creator
Chicago Daily News, Inc.
Creator Role
photographer
Artwork/Object Depicted
glass negatives
Copyright Notice
© Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2015, all rights reserved
Credit Line
DN-0008919, Chicago Daily News negatives collection, Chicago History Museum
Inventory Number
1960.784
Storage Location
Chicago Daily News negatives collection, Chicago History Museum
Acquisition Source
Gift of Field Enterprises, Inc.
Horizon Bib. No.
98910
Max Pixels - Height
2234
Max Pixels - Width
3200
KEYWORDS
1960.784
Murphy, J. B.
DN-0008919.TIF
DN-0008919
dr j b murphy conducting a clinic at mercy hospital

Image of Dr. J. B. Murphy conducting a clinic at Mercy Hospital, showing Dr. Murphy with his arms crossed, leaning against a sink, standing on a platform with other men in the center of an auditorium whose seats are filled with men. Mercy Hospital was located at 2537 South Prairie Avenue (the northwest corner of Calumet Avenue and 26th Street) in the Near South Side community area of Chicago, Illinois. The Sisters of Mercy ran the hospital.

Image of Dr. J. B. Murphy conducting a clinic at Mercy Hospital, showing Dr. Murphy with his arms crossed, leaning against a sink, standing on a platform with other men in the center of an auditorium whose seats are filled with men. Mercy Hospital was located at 2537 South Prairie Avenue (the northwest corner of Calumet Avenue and 26th Street) in the Near South Side community area of Chicago, Illinois. The Sisters of Mercy ran the hospital.

USA