Image ID
DN-0056482
Headline
St. Rose of Lima Church, parish house and curfew tower
Date Depicted
1911
Date Created
1911
Creator
Chicago Daily News, Inc.
Creator Role
photographer
Artwork/Object Depicted
glass negatives
Copyright Notice
© Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2013, all rights reserved
Credit Line
DN-0056482, Chicago Daily News negatives collection, Chicago History Museum
Inventory Number
1960.784
Storage Location
Chicago Daily News negatives collection, Chicago History Museum
Acquisition Source
Gift of Field Enterprises, Inc.
Max Pixels - Height
2341
Max Pixels - Width
2904
KEYWORDS
Chicago (Ill.)
architecture
buildings
built environment
1960.784
St. Rose of Lima Church (Chicago, Ill.)
Catholic churches
Illinois
Chicago
1910-1919
Ashland Avenue (Chicago, Ill.)
48th Street (Chicago, Ill.)
New City (Chicago, Ill.)
Exterior views
Dry plate negatives
Gelatin dry plate negatives
st rose of lima church parish house and curfew tower

Exterior view of the St. Rose of Lima Church, parish house, and curfew tower, located on South Ashland Avenue at West 48th Street in the New City community area of Chicago, Illinois.

Exterior view of the St. Rose of Lima Church, parish house, and curfew tower, located on South Ashland Avenue at West 48th Street in the New City community area of Chicago, Illinois.

USA